The SQL Developer/.Net Developer is responsible for collection, organization, interpretation, analysis, scrubbing, documentation, dissemination and reconciliation of complex data sets. The candidate will provide analysis, will process and normalize the data to ensure data integrity and will create queries, views and reports. The candidate will provide support and be part of the UK Operations team .
- Perform analysis and reconciliation to identify variances and to reconcile to the General Ledger using SQL
- Liaise with internal team to investigate and analyze regarding any queries and ensure prompt resolution
- Interpret data, analyze results, and generate key reports
- Perform daily validation processes to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in a complex data sets
- Filter and scrub data, and review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities